Twitch TV is a streaming platform that is a subsidiary of Amazon.com inc. and is popular on the internet. A lot of people love to watch their favorite streamers on their Smart TV but have no idea how to get Twitch on their Smart TV. In this guide, we discuss how to activate Twitch TV on your Android, Amazon, and Roku using www.twitch.tv/activate.
Guide, How to create a Twitch TV account?
You can create a Twitch TV account for free and start streaming or watching content for free. You need to pay only for additional resources you buy such as themes and tools. On the other hand, you also don’t need to pay to activate Twitch TV on www twitch tv activate, it is totally free.
- Open Twitch Tv on your PC, or Mobile.
- Click on the signup button on the right-top.
- Now, enter your basic details that will be required for creating a Twitch account.
- These details include “username“, “password“, “email” and “date of birth“.
- Click on the signup button and your Twitch account is created.
- Confirm your account with the verification link sent to your Email address.
We require this account to activate Twitch on your Android, Roku, and Amazon firestick TV. Log in to Twitch TV using this account on your Mobile or PC and we will use the same login for activating Twitch TV.
How to Activate Twitch TV on Amazon Firestick? (www.twitch.tv/activate)
You can easily activate Twitch TV on your Amazon firestick using these simple steps. Make sure you follow them step-by-step and activate Twitch TV.
- Open Application store on Amazon Firestick.
- Search and download “Twitch TV” from the application store on Amazon Firestick.
- Now, we have open the Twitch app on your Amazon TV and sign-in with your account (if prompted).
- You can see a 6 digit activation code that we will be using in our further steps.
- Open “https://www.twitch.tv/activate” using the web browser on your mobile or PC. This is the same device we had earlier set up our Twitch account.
- One of the most important steps is your Amazon Firestick TV and Mobile/PC should be on the same network.
- Now, enter the 6 digit activation code displayed on your Firestick TV on the web browser.
- Your Twitch TV account should now be activated.
How to Activate Twitch TV on Roku?
Roku supports Twitch channels and now you can manage and control your streaming using the Roku app. But how do you activate twitch tv on Roku? Here is the guide,
- Open the Roku app and navigate to the streaming channels menu.
- Now, search and add “Twitch TV” to the channel list.
- Open the Twitch TV on your Roku app and you will be prompted to add an activation code.
- Enter the activation code of Twitch TV and you have set up Twitch on Roku.
- Refresh or restart the app if required.
Roku is one of the best places to stream Twitch TV and it was this simple to activate it. Enjoy streaming your favourite and let us know in the comment section.
How to activate Twitch TV on Android TV?
You can also activate Twitch TV on Android TV using the similar steps from the above. You don’t need to pay to activate the Twitch account and the app is totally free on Android play store.
- Open Play Store on your Android TV.
- Search and download Twitch on your Android TV from the Play store.
- Open the app and sign-in using your Twitch credentials (if prompted)
- Now, using the web browser of your mobile/pc, navigate to https://www.twitch.tv/activate and enter the 6 digit code.
- Your activation is now successful and you can start live streaming Twitch on your Android TV.
This is how simple it is to activate Twitch TV using https://www.twitch.tv/activate on your Android, Roku, and Amazon Firestick. If you want more guides, let me know in the comment section and we will update this post. On the other hand, if you are facing issues internet connectivity issues, here is how to fix Wifi connected but no internet and best ethernet cables for high-speed internet connection.
You may also like,
- How to Watch Netflix with Friends on Android and IOS Device
- Watch NFL Live Stream For Free – NFL 2021 Games
Frequently Asked Questions
Open url https://www.twitch.tv/activate and enter the 6 digit code to activate your Twitch TV account.
Go to https://www.twitch.tv/activate and enter the 6 digit Twitch code to activate it.
Download Twitch TV from the application store of your Amazon Firestick and sign-in if prompted. Now, enter the 6 digit Twitch code and now you can watch it on your Amazon Firestick.
Make sure you are using the correct credentials and captcha to sign up Twitch account. Reload the website or restart the app and try signing up again.