Pluto TV is an internet television service owned by ViacomCBS. If you wish to use Pluto TV on your device, here is how to activate pluto tv on your smart devices with a step-by-step guide.
With 43 Million monthly active user, Pluto TV is free to watch and earns money using the advertisements in between. It offers 250 channels that can be watched using the internet or the apps. But if you are confused on how to activate them or use them, here is my step-by-step guide. Let me know in the comment section about your views.
Guide on How to Use Pluto TV channels on Android TV
To use Pluto TV on your Android TV, you first need to activate it using Pluto tv activate; here is the guide.
- Open Play Store on your Android TV.
- Please search for the Pluto TV app on the play store and download it.
- Once installed, sign-in using your Pluto TV account if prompted.
- Now, you can see an activation code on your screen.
- Ensure you are connected to the same Wi-Fi router to activate the Pluto TV channel on your Android TV. If you are not on the same network, you won’t be able to activate it.
- Open the web browser on your mobile/pc with the Pluto TV app installed and logged in.
- Now, open www.pluto.tv/activate (Pluto TV) and enter the code displayed on your Android TV.
How to Activate Pluto TV on Amazon Firestick
Amazon Firestick users can also activate Pluto TV using Pluto tv activate, and it is easy. Here is the guide,
- Open the Application store on Amazon and look for the Pluto TV app.
- Download the Pluto tv app and install it on Amazon Firestick TV.
- Now, open the app and sign-in using your login ID and password (if prompted).
- You will now see an activation code on your screen. Please write it down or copy it on your PC/Mobile.
- Open the web browser on your PC and Mobile with the Pluto tv app logged in with your credentials.
- Enter URL www.pluto.tv/activate (Pluto TV) in the web browser and enter the activation code displayed on your screen.
- Your Amazon Firestick should have the Pluto tv activated now.
Frequently Asked Questions [faqs]
Yes, Pluto TV is actually free and earns revenue by showing Advertisements in the middle of shows. In February 2021, it had over 43 Million active viewers.
Yes, Pluto TV is legal in the UK, and it was first time launched in the UK in 2018 and was also the first time streaming outside the US. If you want to unblock Pluto TV in your region, use a VPN service, and you can also check our review on NordVPN vs ExpressVPN.
Pluto TV is available for all devices; however, it is pre-installed on Verizon. If you are outside the UK or the US, you might not be able to stream pluto tv unless you use a VPN service like NordVPN.
You may also like,
- How to Watch NFL Live Stream For Free – NFL 2021 Games
- How to Watch Netflix with Friends on Android and IOS Device
- 9 Best WiFi Range Extender and Internet Signal Boosters
This is how to download, install, and activate Pluto TV on Android TV and Amazon Firestick. These steps are similar for Roku, Android, iOS, and Apple TV. If you are outside the US and UK and still want to stream Pluto TV, you can do it with the help of a VPN service, and we suggest you check out our ultimate battle between NordVPN vs. ExpressVPN (Best VPNs). Note that both the TV and the other device (PC/Mobile) are on the same network, or you won’t be able to activate the Pluto TV code. If you need step-by-step guidance on how to activate Pluto TV for any other device, mention it in the comments section below, and we will update the post with a detailed guide.