Hello fam, this guide is all about How to Watch Netflix with friends on your Android and IOS devices. To share the Netflix screen with your friends, you need to download the Rave app on both devices.
But what exactly is Rave app?
Rave app allows you to watch videos from multiple video streaming platforms; these include Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, and also YouTube. Using the Rave app you can create a chat room to stream a movie and add your friends to watch Netflix together.
There are a few other features such as chatting with your friends, sending audio messages, public chat rooms, and more. Moreover, it is not limited to Netflix or Amazon Prime Video, you can also watch YouTube with your friends on Android and IOS devices.
How to Watch Netflix with Friends? Netflix Party on Rave
These steps are same for Android and IOS devices; you can follow this step-by-step guide to watch Netflix online with friends.
- Download the Rave app for your device from the link above.
- Now, open the app and allow permissions for Bluetooth and notifications.
- You can see a list of available public chat rooms that are streaming different video platforms.
- Join a public chat room or start a new Rave using the “+” icon in the bottom right. The public chat rooms are global and do not limit regions.
- When you start a new Rave, you can see a list of available platforms you can watch with friends.
- Google Drive
- Web browser
- Click on Netflix and you will be prompted to sign in with your Netflix username and password.
- Now, you can select a movie or TV series to watch and a chat room will be created.
- You can click on the lock icon to set the chat room to private or public or only with friends. If you keep the chat room public, anyone can globally join the Netflix party.
- Copy the link using the attachment icon and share it with your friends to add them to the chat room.
- Once your friends accept the invitation, they can join the chat room and watch Netflix along with all the other friends.
Also read: All-Time 18 Best Netflix Series in India to Binge-Watch When You are Bored
Downside of Watching Netflix with friends on Rave
The downside of watching Netflix with friends on the rave is excessive use of the Internet and a few bugs. I have personally found my iPhone being heated only after using Rave for 10 minutes. If you are an iPhone or iPad user, you can check my ultimate [guide + case study] on How I saved almost 50% battery capacity on my iPhone.
Moreover, if you are streaming on Mobile data, I suggest you connect to a known Wi-Fi network and stream. There are two benefits of using the wifi network; there is no buffering because of a stable internet connection and you will save a lot of your Mobile Data. If you are having an unstable internet connection, here are my tips for you to solve connected but no internet.
You may also like,