Polls have been on Facebook and Instagram for quite some time; they are among the best ways to engage your audience, but how to create a Facebook poll? How to add polls in a Facebook video and how to add polls from mobile or desktop? Don’t worry, and we will guide you on creating engaging polls on Facebook in this guide.
Table of Contents Hide
- How to Create Facebook Poll on Page?
- How to Create a Story Poll on Facebook Mobile App | iOS and Android
- How to Make a Poll on Facebook Group?
- How to Create Facebook Video Polls?
How to Create Facebook Poll on Page?
Creating polls on the Facebook page is simple and easy like the other polls (Groups, Video Polls, Story, and Events). Here, polls are the most engaging feature if you manage a celebrity page or fan page or have a personal or business Facebook page. It allows easy engagement with the audience and creates a great impact.
The problem with creating a poll on the Facebook page is not everyone knows about this feature. If you too are unaware of how to create a poll on the Facebook page, worry-less here is how to create a poll on Facebook page –
- Open Facebook on your PC.
- In the search bar, look for “Poll” or you can also click here.
- Click on “Use App” and then you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here, you need to click on Get Started for Free.
- Now, you need to enter post title, introduction and other basic information about the poll you are creating on Facebook page. These are not questions and options. Besides, you can also customise the thank you and closing text.
- Now, enter the poll questions with multiple options. The best part is, you can add as many questions as you wish. Ensure you save your question each time.
- To add more questions, you can click on the + Add Question option.
- Click on the “Preview” option once you are done.
- You can now customise your poll and then click on the “Publish” option.
- Select “Continue using Facebook” option if you are not logged in.
- Now, select the Facebook page on which you wish to publish the poll.
There are additional advantages of using the Polls App on your Facebook Page; you can create various polls. By default, Facebook only allows a single type of poll – Multiple choice questions. However, the polls app give you the following poll’s options –
- Multiple choice questions.
- Drop-down list.
- Text box.
- Scale of 1 to 5.
- Image or PDF upload.
- Like button for Facebook Page.
The variety of polls the app provides is great and enough to engage with your audience in a creative way. Though there are pricing options, you can still use most of the features for free, which is great. Love and Follow @tinyquip
Also read: How to Wave Back on Facebook Messenger?
How to Create a Story Poll on Facebook Mobile App | iOS and Android
You can create amazing polls for your audience on Facebook, but these polls are available only on stories. To add a poll on the Facebook stories, you need to have the Facebook app installed on your android or IOS device.
Follow the below steps to create a Facebook story poll –
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Navigate to your profile and click on “Add story” to create a Facebook poll.
- Swipe the available cards and select the “poll” option.
- Write the question and give the poll options to create a Facebook poll.
- Customize the background with available backgrounds or upload your own background.
- Post the story, and you have successfully created a poll on Facebook.
Pretty simple. Additionally, you can add multiple stickers; a few of them are Music, Boomerang, Text, Questions, and many more. But how do you add a Facebook poll from the desktop in a group? The next guide is all about it.
How to Make a Poll on Facebook Group?
Creating group polls on Facebook is a great option to engage with your audience on social media platforms. It lets you know the preferences and choices of your audience regarding a topic. Additionally, these polls are not a story, but instead, they are posts on your group news feed; this allows you to hold the poll for a longer time and not just the 24 hours of time frame. Summing more additional features, users from your audience can select multiple polls, and the poll options are not limited to two.
Creating Facebook polls in Groups using Mobile App
- Open the Facebook app on your android or IOS mobile device.
- Go to the Menu option and navigate to the group you want a conduct a poll.
- Click on “Write something” and scroll down to select the “Poll” option from the list.
- Write down your question and enter poll options for the users. You can add more than two options and let the users click on multiple options.
Now, you have successfully created group polls on Facebook groups. How about creating polls using Facebook on the Desktop site? Let us explore the next section for the same.
How to Create Facebook Polls in Groups using Browser
- Open the browser on your desktop and navigate to Facebook.
- Login to your account credentials and go to groups.
- Select the group you want to create a poll for.
- Click on “create a post” and then click on the “More” option(three-dot menu).
- Select Poll from the list of available options.
- Now, write the question for the poll and add multiple options for users to choose from.
- Once after completing the poll, click the share button.
You have now made a group poll on Facebook Group using the Desktop site. This is amazingly simple. These polls are visible to all the group members if the group is private and to anyone if the group is public.
How to Create Facebook Video Polls?
You might have stumbled upon watching polls on videos from the explore. Want to create one? It is pretty simple if you own a Facebook page and ask your audience a question. These polls will show up while the video is running, likewise to toast messages. Additionally, you can place multiple polls throughout the Facebook video.
Here is how to add a poll to Facebook video –
- Open your Facebook page and create a new post.
- Upload a video using the “photo/video” option.
- Now, click on the More button (three-dot menu) and select a poll from the list.
- Great, you are doing pretty well. Now, add the question, options, and time frame.
- The time frame is the value at which the poll will start and end.
- Hit the share button. You have added a poll to a Facebook video successfully.
Video polls are a great way to communicate with your audience. It keeps them engaged and buys you more viewing time on the video. Additionally, you can know if your videos are performing well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can add a poll to your Facebook video. Additionally, you can add multiple polls to your Facebook video, which helps you analyze the performance.
Yes, you can add polls to your android and IOS devices. Download the Facebook app, log in with your account, create a new post, click on the three-dot menu, and select polls.
Yes, a Facebook poll can have more options, but it is not true when adding a poll to your Facebook story. You can only add two options to polls in the Facebook story.
Additionally, you can add images to your polls in Facebook Groups and Facebook Pages.
You may also like,
- How to Create Memoji and Save it on iPhone [Simple Guide]
- 12 Apps to Chat With Strangers Anonymously
- How to Automatically Delete all Tweets and Retweets on Twitter
To sum up, This was a complete guide on how to create a Facebook poll. You can add polls using both mobile app and Facebook in a browser. Polls are a great way to keep your audience engaged and get a thought of what your audience is based on. Moreover, adding polls to a Facebook audience also lets you analyze the performance and user engagements. This data can be used for future content creations and post to what your audience is mostly to like and then improve your Facebook page followers.
You can also use a Facebook poll on your personal feed. This is a great feature and help your friends clear all the head confusions such as Which place to go dinner, what dress to weat, or which Wine is the best?
What are you waiting for? Start creating a poll on your Facebook, right now.