How to Download Instagram Reels Video on Android and IOS?
Instagram reels is now a popular video-mixing feature on Instagram after India banned TikTok. We all love to share videos, and we almost shared a million videos every month when Tiktok was available in India. But we don’t have any download or share with WhatsApp or other social media options on Instagram reels. So, how to download and share reels video? Don’t worry, here is my trick on how to download and share Instagram reels video from your android and IOS devices.
Download Instagram Reels Video
To download Instagram reels video on Android and IOS, Follow the below steps and make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Open Instagram on your android or IOS device.
- Choose the reels video you want to download on your phone.
- Click on the three-dot menu at the bottom of the reels video that is just beside the share button.
- You can see a list of options, select “Copy Link” to copy the link of the Instagram reels video you wish to download.
Now that we are ready with the link, we will now download the reels video on your android and IOS device.
- Open browser on your phone, chrome is the best option for android and Safari for iPhone (ios 13.0+).
- Open the link to W3Toys on the device.
- Now, paste the Instagram reels video link in the link box and hit enter.
- Now you get the option “download link” to reels video.
- Click on the download link, and the reels video is now downloaded.
For Apple users to save the video,
- Once the video is download, click on the download icon from the right-top.
- You can find the reels video, click on the video, and look for the share button on the left bottom.
- Click on the share button and save the video.
- Your Instagram reels video now saved on your IOS device.