Scheduling tweets is now much easier with Twitter, allowing you to schedule tweets from Twitter itself. You no longer need to schedule tweets using third-party apps that risk your data. Moreover, you can schedule tweets using your android and IOS devices. In this guide, I will show you how to schedule tweets using the Twitter website and on Twitter mobile.
How to Schedule Tweets on Android and IOS Devices
For now, you cannot schedule tweets using the Twitter mobile app on both android and IOS devices. But we will use the Twitter web app to schedule tweets, and it works for both android and IOS devices. So, let us see how to schedule tweets using the Twitter web app.
1. Scheduling Tweets Using Twitter Web App
- Launch any browser on your android or IOS device and open twitter for mobile.
- Now, log in using your credentials to access your account for scheduling tweets.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “New Tweet” icon and type the tweet you want to schedule.
- Click on the calendar with a clock icon to open the scheduling icons.
- Set the time and date to schedule your tweet.
Using the above steps, you can learn how to schedule tweets using the android and IOS twitter web app. If you want to schedule tweets using third-party apps and other automation, then the next guide is for you.
2. Schedule Tweets Using Hootsuite
Hootsuite is one of the best apps for automating posts on social media. Additionally, the free version allows you to schedule posts on any three social media accounts with one click.
- Open the Hootsuite app on your android or IOS device.
- Authenticate your social media accounts if you are logging in for the first time.
- Once you have authenticated your social media accounts, click on compose to write a new post or tweet that you want to schedule.
- Click the Next option to post or schedule the tweet using auto-scheduling or custom schedule.
- Choose custom scheduling for publishing later.
- Select the date and time of the tweet to publish on a specified date and time.
- Your tweet is now scheduled.
Hootsuite is great for automation, and it improves the efficiency of your work. Additionally, you can post the same content on all the social media handles simultaneously using Hootsuite. For Twitter web users, the next guide directs on how to schedule tweets using Twitter on desktop or PC.
Scheduling Tweets From Desktop or PC
If you are a desktop Twitter user, this guide will help you schedule your tweets using Twitter for desktop or PC. This method is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux OS with a web browser.
- Launch a web browser on your desktop or PC and open the official website of Twitter.
- Sign in using your Twitter credentials.
- You can see the home page of your Twitter account and can find the tweet box. Write your tweet that you want to schedule, and click on the calendar icon.
- Now, set the custom date and time you want to schedule the tweet.
- Click on confirm, and you have successfully scheduled the tweet.
This is the easiest way to schedule tweets from your windows, Mac, or Linux desktop. You no longer need to install any third-party plugins to schedule your tweets anymore.
Haven’t followed us on twitter yet? Follow @tinyquip
Also read: 5 Best File Manager for Windows
Frequently Asked Questions
Open the web browser on your iPhone and then log in to Twitter. Write down your tweet, and then click on the calendar icon below. Schedule the tweet date and time, and then click on the tweet.
Tweets can be scheduled on mobile using any browser or using the Hootsuite app. Hootsuite is a third-party app that can help you schedule any tweets using your mobile or desktop.
Using the web app and Twitter for web, you can schedule tweets without using any third-party apps.
To sum up, these are the best ways to schedule the tweets on Twitter using Android, IOS, and desktop pc. You no longer need any third-party plugins to schedule your tweets and do it directly from your Twitter account. In addition to this, Hootsuite is a great app for scheduling tweets and posts on different accounts. I personally use it to automate my posts on different social media accounts.