Momo app player is one of the best android emulators for gaming. It is a South Korean based android emulator to play mobile games on windows Pc. Momo android emulator is a great addition to our list of best android emulators but designed specifically for gaming. Here, in this guide, I will show you how to install the Momo app player on Windows PC in the English version. Moreover, it will be a detailed guide.
Download Momo App Player
Firstly, we need to download the Momo app player and then change the default language to English. It is a complete offline installer and is available for free download and installation.
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8.1 & 10|
You may also like,
- 12 Best Chrome Flags for Android Devices that You Must Use
- 10 Things to Avoid Getting your Android Device Hacked
Installing Momo App Player on Windows
Once, we download the Momo Android emulator from here; we will now see how to do the setup. In this guide, we can see the installer in the Korean language, but we can later change it to the English language.
First, double click the “.exe” file and run the installer to launch the Momo android emulator installation window.
Tap on the yellow button to begin the installation. Wait till the installation reaches 100%, and all the files are copied.
Now, the installation is completed, and we will launch the Momo android emulator now. To do this, click on the yellow button, as shown below.
The Momo app player will boot for the first time and ask for internet and network permissions. Please allow access to make your android emulator operational.
Finally, the momo android emulator is installed. We will now change the default language to English.
Changing the Default Language to English
To change the default language to English on Momo player, follow the below steps and refer to the screenshot below.
- Select the settings icon from the right-hand side strip.
- The next step is to choose the second option from the left-hand side menu.
- From the last drop-down, select the English Language as the default language.
- Click on the yellow button to save the settings.
Momo android emulator runs on Android lollipop and works with most of the apps on the play store.
You may also like,
- How to Download & Install GBA4IOS on any IOS Device – A Walkthrough Guide
- How to Download and Save Pinterest video on Android and IOS? [Simple Trick]
To sum up, this is how you download the Momo app player and change it to the English language. Additionally, you can check these best android emulators for windows pc. Moreover, you can install all the apps from the play store and also install external apps.