The clubhouse is one of the popular audio-chat apps, and it has been getting on our nerves. It is fun and great to have live audio-in chat rooms to interact with new people. Besides, there are now several alternatives such as Twitter Spaces, Spotify rooms, Facebook live-in audio, and more. But there is one problem with Clubhouse; it is only available for smartphones such as iPhone and Android. In our guide, we will show you how to use Clubhouse on PC such as Windows, Linux, and Mac.
Is Clubhouse App Available for PC?
No, there is no official Clubhouse app for Windows, Mac, or Linux PC, but you can install it. However, there are a few ways you can install the Clubhouse app on PC; Bluestacks and Android emulators are two of the best ways.
Can you Use Clubhouse on Windows 10?
Yes, you can use Clubhouse on windows 10 using Bluestacks or Android emulators. There are a few unofficial apps that help you use Clubhouse on your Windows 10 PC. Most of these also work with Windows 8 and Windows 7.
One such app is Clubdeck, which allows you to use Clubhouse on a Windows computer. You can download it from the link below.
Clubdeck is not affiliated with Clubhouse, and we are unsure of the data privacy Clubdeck holds.
How to Use Clubhouse on PC | Windows, Mac, and Linux PC
If you are unsure of using Clubdeck, you can still use the official Clubhouse app on your Windows and Mac PC. Here are a few working ways to use the Clubhouse app on Windows PC and Mac systems.
Method 1: Using Android Emulator
Android emulators help you run an emulated version of Android devices. This way, you can download the official Clubhouse app and use it on your Mac and Windows PC.
Here is how to use the Clubhouse app using Android Emulator,
- Download the Best Android Emulator for your Windows or Mac computer.
- Once you have installed the Android Emulator, open the Google Play store app and sign-in with your Google account.
- After signing in with your Google Account, search for the Clubhouse app and then install the app.
- You can then sign in to your Clubhouse app and then start using it on your Android emulator.
This is one of the best ways to get the Clubhouse app on your Windows and Mac computers. Also, you are using the official app on your Android emulator and not a third-party app. This way, the data is not routing through any privacy monitoring apps, if any.
Method 2: Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is software that allows you to install android apps on your Windows and Mac computers. Clubhouse app can be installed on Windows and Mac computers using Bluestacks; this will help you use the app on a PC.
Here is how to install the Clubhouse app on Windows and Mac computers using Bluestacks,
- Download and install Bluestack app for Windows and Mac computer.
- Sign-in using your Google account, you can always do it later.
- From the search bar, look for the Clubhouse app.
- Click on the install button once you find the Clubhouse app from the search results.
- If you have skipped signing in using your Google account in the step 2; you will have sign-in now.
- The last step is to click on the Clubhouse app from the home screen and run the app.
The clubhouse is a fun way to interact with people with live audio chatrooms. If you wish to use Clubhouse on a PC such as Windows or Mac, Bluestacks is one of the best options.
Also read: How to Fix Spotify Not Playing Songs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can listen to Clubhouse on Windows, Mac, or Linux using an Android emulator or Bluestacks software.
No, there is no official Clubhouse app for Windows, but you can use Clubhouse with Bluestacks.
Also read: How to Fix AirPods Not Connecting or Working
This was a simple hack on how to use the “Clubhouse App” on your Windows(10/8/7), Linux, and Mac operating system. You can try using the Clubdeck app, but they are not directly affiliated with the Clubhouse app. Besides, it is safe to use the Clubhouse app using an Android emulator or Bluestacks as it lets you use the official clubhouse app.