Using USB cables to charge your iPhones is almost gone now; everyone loves easy and smooth charging with wireless chargers. In fact, Apple is promoting wireless charging with the MagSafe and the standby feature introduced with the iOS 17, and since the feature is pretty cool and everyone wants it, the question is, which wireless charger is best for your iPhone? And there are plenty of them out there from reputed brands like Pitaka, Anker, and Apple itself. At the same time, there are also some additional non-branded wireless chargers for your iPhone, which may or may not work great.
To make it easier for you, I tested out a few wireless chargers for iPhone and listed them in this review guide.
But how do you pick the best wireless charger for your iPhone? How do you pick one? Let’s discuss them first and then jump into our list of the best wireless chargers for iPhones with the best deals.
How to Pick the Best Wireless Charger for Your iPhone?
Picking the wireless charger for your iPhone is actually an easy task when you know how and what kind of charger you need. There are plenty of wireless charger brands and types out there; some are in funny shapes, some are ergonomic, some look basic like a magnetic pad, but most importantly, most of them make your lives easier.
When buying a wireless charger for your iPhone, one of your first thoughts should be to know how you are going to use the wireless charger; are you looking for something portable, something that can act like a nightstand, or do you want a simple pad mounting? If you need something portable and simple, you can use a MagSafe charger from Apple, which is sleek and portable enough. But a more dedicated setup for your desk or bed stand can be a wireless stand or pad, so you can use some additional features like multiple device charging, nightstand mode, and more.
While we will have most of the best wireless chargers for iPhone listed in the review guide, there are some specific features one should be looking for, so let’s discuss each of them below.
One of the most common misconceptions that users have is wireless chargers charge the same as that of charging brick. That’s absolutely vague and not the case with all the wireless chargers unless they are the most premium ones.
The wattage might differ from charger to charger, but it doesn’t directly impact the battery for a long time. The ideal wattage you can find on a wireless charger is 15-18W, with a fast charging option, which should suffice your charging needs.
While most of the latest wireless chargers come with support for most of the latest iPhones, some of the wireless chargers work with specific iPhones only.
Compatibility is one of the important factors when picking a wireless charger for your iPhone. Of course, the MagSafe ring on the back of your iPhone 12, 13, or 14 is the same as that of the 15 series, and it is compatible with all the models. But it is still good to check if the charger specifically mentions charging your iPhone model with their wireless charger. There can be some other specifications that might not fit well for your device, which is also why the brand is asking you not to charge a specific iPhone model with their charger.
3. Additional Devices
Having a power bank and a wireless charger are two different things. Power banks like MagSafe allow you to charge on the go but are expensive. On the other hand, most common wireless charging stands only allow you to charge your iPhone, while the other devices still use different chargers.
It is a good idea to use a wireless charger that allows you to charge multiple devices at once. For instance, you can charge two iPhones or charge an AirPod Case or Apple Watch alongside. This not only cuts down the cable management issue but also makes it easier for you to charge all your Apple gadgets at once, right there, without the need for extra sockets.
4. Charger Type
Wireless chargers come in multiple arrangements or mounting, to be more general. For instance, there is a tabletop mounting that allows you to use the nightstand or desk stand feature on your iPhone. There is also a wireless pad-like charger that allows you to charge just by placing your iPhone on the pad.
In a few cases, there are multiple mounting types on your wireless charger; they look strange but are also thoughtful in terms of design, portability, and additional devices. For instance, Anker’s 3-in-1 cube is foldable, can reduce its size, and also allows you to charge multiple devices such as AirPods and Apple Watch while charging your iPhone.
With more ergonomic design options, brands have introduced more mounting types and shapes to seamlessly charge your Apple devices while saving space and maintaining the overall appeal.
One of the best things about using adapter-based traditional chargers is you can take it along with you wherever you go. So, if you are planning a trip or just heading to the office, you can just drop the charger in your bag and carry it along.
But that’s not the case with most wireless chargers. For instance, the large wireless charging pads beside your desk cannot be carried in your bag; they are too big. Also, certain MagSafe power banks are not allowed on flights; you will have to leave them behind.
So, it is necessary to look at the portability options before buying a wireless charger. If you can easily carry it around, it is one of the best things.
Also Read: How to Turn Off AirPlay on iPhone
Best Wireless Chargers for iPhone | Stands, Pads, and MagSafe
In the previous section, we looked at a few points that helped us pick the most suitable wireless charger for our iPhone. But what are the options we have got? Which are the wireless chargers that actually work, and are there any budgetary options? Let’s look at all of them in the below section, where I help you pick the best wireless charger for your iPhone.
|Pitaka MagEZ Slider 2: Comes with MagSafe Battery Pack||Get The Best Deal|
|Anker 3-in-1 Cube: Charge Your iPhone, AirPods, and Apple Watch||Get The Best Deal|
|Apple MagSafe Charger||Best Price Deal|
|Belkin MagSafe 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Stand||Get The Best Deal|
|Anker 737 MagGo Wireless Charging Stand for iPhone||Get The Best Deal|
|Belkin MagSafe 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Pad||Best Price Deal|
1. Pitaka MagEZ Slider 2: Comes with MagSafe Battery Pack
- Charge your iPhone, Apple Watch, AirPods, and MagSafe battery pack all at once
- Ergonomic compact design that fits well in your backpack
- Battery pack has a soft, silk-like texture that makes it comfortable to hold and carry around
- The outer body uses Aramid Fibre, which is a strong, durable, and lightweight material, also used in bulletproof vests
- The watch dongle can be removed from the wireless charger and used with other devices to charge your Apple Watch
- Charge your iPhone on the go with the 4000 mAH MagSafe power bank when running low on battery
The Pitaka MagEZ Slider 2 is by far the best wireless charger for iPhones that I have come across, and it is not just for iPhones. The Pitaka MagEZ Slider 2 wireless charger comes with additional docks to help you charge your Apple Watch and MagSafe AirPods at the same time.
And the best part?
When you forget to charge your iPhone and are in a rush to the office or play, you can take off the 4000 mAH MagSafe battery pack and carry it along with you. Isn’t that cool?
The charger has a simple and ergonomic design, which saves you space and is compact enough to be carried around in your backpack. The design is slim, and the battery pack itself is not bulky or heavy in comparison to other MagSafe power banks.
The charger is MFi-certified, and the Apple Watch charging dongle can be removed and used with other devices, such as your MacBook or laptop, as a magnetic charger for your Apple Watch. One of the downsides is the charger is not yet available in all regions, but you can still get it in the US and China easily.
- Can charge your Apple iPhone, Watch, and AirPods at once, along with a power bank
- The compact design makes the slider much more comfortable to use
- The Apple Watch dongle is detachable, so you can use it with other power sources
- If you are running out of time, you can always charge your iPhone with the powerful 4000mAh battery
- It might not be able to ship to your country due to batteries
- Cannot charge other wireless smartwatches or Android phones
Also Read: AirDrop Not Working? Here is How to Fix it.
2. Anker 3-in-1 Cube: Charge Your iPhone, AirPods, and Apple Watch
- 3-in-1 wireless charging support for your iPhone, AirPods, and Apple Watch
- It is compact enough to be carried around in your backpack and is foldable
- 30W fast charging with 15W for the iPhone
- Adjustable viewing angle for up to 60 degrees
- Your iPhone can be wirelessly charged in both portrait and landscape angles and use the nightstand feature
- Get a 5ft USB C to USB C cable to connect your Anker 3-in-1 wireless charger with convenience
Imagine being able to carry your wireless charger in your backpack or just slide it into your sling bag or pocket; I guess this is the best compact design in wireless chargers for iPhones, and it charges your other Apple devices, too.
It is a foldable wireless charger with an attachment for the Apple Watch dongle and can also charge the latest iPhones and watch series. Since it is foldable and can adjust the viewing angle, you can also use the nightstand feature on it and keep it on your bedside.
The wireless charger comes with 30W charging, and it is divided between all three charging areas: iPhone, AirPods, and Apple Watch. The wattage for the iPhone with this wireless charger is 15W, and it charges with a MagSafe attachment. You can also use a MagSafe cover on your iPhone to use it with the Anker 3-in-1 wireless charging cube.
Only MagSafe AirPods can be charged with this wireless charger; if you are using the older version that does not support MagSafe charging, then this charger is not for your AirPods.
- Compact enough to carry around in your backpack and pockets
- Fast charging your iPhone with 15W and 30W charging for all the devices combined
- Can use the nightstand feature with a landscape charging option
- A 5ft long USB-C to USB-C charging cable for your wireless charger
- Compatible with a few TWS buds other than just the AirPods
- Issues with charging iPhones with bulky cases
- It can feel a little expensive, and Anker can reduce the price a little in the future
- Your MagSafe on Anker needs to be free of debris and dust, or your iPhone may just slide off at times due to a weak magnet
3. Apple MagSafe Charger
- Compatible with the latest iPhone models
- Fast 15W wireless charging support
- Qi-certified to charge your iPhone 8 or later
- Can charge AirPods with a wireless charging case
- Pad-type mounting to safely rest your iPhone on charge
Third-party wireless chargers may feel a little overwhelmed, and sometimes, they act strange, for those who want to use the most compatible wireless charger with their iPhone and don’t want to risk using third-party brands, Apple’s very own MagSafe charger is the choice.
Now, unlike other wireless chargers on the list, there isn’t anything fancy about this charger, and it is pretty simple, elegant in design, and limited in nature. Definitely, you cannot use the nightstand feature with this wireless charger as the charger mounting is in the form of a pad rather than a stand, so the charger misses out on that particular feature, which may or may not be necessary, depending on a personal choice.
There is something more the Apple MagSafe charger misses out on in comparison to other wireless chargers, and it is the support to charge your Apple Watch. Which I feel is a big downside if you own an Apple Watch and buy this wireless charger.
There are also a lot of positive sides to using the Apple MagSafe charger, and one among them is the 15W fast charging. Alongside, the wireless charger is Qi-certified, which means you can also use it to charge your AirPods with a wireless charging case by just placing it on the pad and can charge your iPhone 8 or later without the MagSafe attachment.
- Fast wireless charging with 15W charging support
- Pad mounting ensures your iPhone rests safely and doesn’t fall.
- Qi-certified charger that can charge iPhone 8 or later
- Supports charging AirPods with a wireless charging case
- Compact and sleek enough to match and fit your desk space or the bed flat.
- Doesn’t support charging the Apple Watch with the same wireless charger
- Need to buy the 20W Apple adapter separately.
- Misses out on the nightstand feature for iOS 17 and above due to pad mounting
4. Belkin MagSafe 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Stand
- 15W fast charging for your iPhone
- Can charge your AirPods (with wireless charging case), Apple Watch, and iPhone at the same time
- Use the MagSafe wireless charging feature with a MagSafe-compatible case on your iPhone
- You can use the nightstand feature with this wireless charger with multiple charging positions
- Supports wireless charging for iPhone 12 or later with MagSafe compatibility
Belkin is a popular name when it comes to accessories for your gadgets, and one of those popular gadgets is the Belkin MagSafe 3-in-1 wireless charging stand for your iPhone.
Just as most of the iPhone wireless chargers on this list, Belkin also features charging multiple devices at once. So you can charge your iPhone, AirPods, and Apple Watch at the same time. This wireless charger features a stand to charge your iPhone, so you can also use the nightstand and like features with iOS 17 and later.
One of the good things about this wireless charger is you get to charge your iPhone with a case on it. While the charging acts strange with bulky cases, for normal MagSafe cases, it shouldn’t be a problem.
In my personal opinion, there is also a downside to this wireless charger, and it is the stand itself. It isn’t compact, and most times, you will have to use both your hands to safely pick up your iPhone from the wireless stand.
- Can charge your iPhone, AirPods, and Apple Watch at the same time
- Multiple charging positions help you use the nightstand feature or watch a movie or video while your iPhone gets charged
- Works with a MagSafe-compatible case
- Fast charging your iPhone with 15W input
- You might have to use both your hands to carefully remove your iPhone from the MagSafe charging
- It isn’t compact and will take up some good space on your desk and make portability difficult
- It is pretty expensive and can have a little price drop
5. Anker 737 MagGo 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Stand for iPhone
- Let’s you charge your iPhone, AirPods, and Apple Watch at the same time
- 15W fast charging compatibility while being compact enough to carry around
- With multiple orientations, you can watch a video on it while being charged or use it as the nightstand (for iOS 17 and later)
- Supports wireless charging for iPhone 12 or later with MagSafe compatibility
- Basic MagSafe cases should not be a problem with this wireless charger
Anker 737 is an influential power bank, and we have earlier discussed a detailed review of it. And now we have the Anker 737 MagGo, a more magnetic version of the Anker 737, with the same power but additional features than just being a power bank.
The Anker 737 MagGo is a 3-in-1 wireless charging station for your Apple devices. Just like the most popular and best wireless charger for iPhone, you get to charge your Apple Watch, AirPods, and iPhone at the same time. With support for the latest iPhones and compactness, the Anker 737 turns out to be one of the best wireless chargers for your Apple iPhone and other accessories.
You can place your iPhone in multiple orientations, portrait and landscape, so you can use the nightstand and entertainment features while your iPhone is being charged. Also, in one of the tests, we found that it charges up to 50% in a mere 45 minutes with 15W fast charging on the stand.
Pairing it with the 65W Anker 735 GaNPrime adapter is a great combo to ensure you are efficiently using this wireless charger. Don’t worry; you won’t have to buy this adapter separately, as it is included in the package, along with a 1.5m USB-C cable to power your Anker 737 MagGo.
- Supports fast charging with 15W for iPhone and overall 30W charging
- Compact enough to carry around in your backpack
- Comes with a 30W Anker adapter included in the package
- It is small but supports multiple orientations for charging, so you can watch a video or use it as a nightstand while your iPhone charges
- Works with basic MagSafe compatible cases on your iPhone and can charge Apple watch and AirPods (with wireless charging case) at the same time
- The magnets might sometimes not hold your iPhone well, so it is recommended to have a case on your iPhone (Check out Pitaka MagEZ Case 4)
- Your Apple Watch and AirPods won’t charge up fast; only the iPhone supports fast charging
Also Read: How to Change iPhone Passcode and Why?
6. Belkin MagSafe 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Pad
- Fast charges your iPhone and Apple Watch
- Supports charging with a MagSafe case on your iPhone
- You get the 40W AC adapter and 41mm USB cable with the package
- Available in two colors: white and black
- It is travel-friendly due to its compact size and easy-to-carry features
While this is a MagSafe 3-in-1 wireless charging pad from Belkin and not a fancy, rotating, or folding charger, it is still one of my favorite wireless chargers for the iPhone.
The Belkin 3-in-1 Wireless MagSafe charging pad is a slim, decent, and always travel-ready option on the list. It features charging multiple Apple devices with dedicated charging space for them; you can charge your iPhone, AirPods, and Apple watch at the same time.
Now, you won’t get to see the nightstand feature since it is a wireless pad and not a charging stand. But it also eases the charging process; and all you have to do is place your iPhone on the pad, and it will start charging. Unlike other wireless charging stands that require extra effort to place or remove an iPhone from the stand.
One of the best things I found about this wireless charger is that it not only fast charges your iPhone but also your Apple watch. You can also use the MagSafe compatible cases on your iPhone when charging with the Belkin 3-in-1 wireless charging station and still get the same charging performance.
The package also includes a 40W C adapter to power your Belkin wireless charging pad, so you don’t have to buy it separately, and you also get 41 millimeters of USB cable along with it.
- Compact design, easy to carry on travel, and appealing
- Fast charges your iPhone and Apple Watch
- You get a 40W AC adapter and USB cable included in the package
- Supports wireless charging with a MagSafe case on your iPhone
- Two-year limited warranty and connected equipment warranty up to $2500 (Refer to the website and terms before buying)
- Feels a little expensive but comparatively less expensive than most other wireless chargers on the list that offer the same
- Does not properly hold the Apple Watch Ultra series; the magnets feel weak in this situation
MagSafe Battery Options,
Apple MagSafe Battery Pack for iPhone
Anker Magnetic Portable Charger
UGREEN Magnetic Battery Pack
You may also like to read,
- 25 Best MacBook Pro and Air Accessories
- How to Access iCloud on Android: Photos, Calendar & More
- Bark vs Qustodio: Which is the Best Parental Control App?
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Picking the best wireless charger for your iPhone depends on your specific needs. Consider factors like portability, compatibility, additional device support, charger type, and wattage to choose the charger that suits you best.
The ideal wattage for a wireless charger is 15-18W, with fast charging capability, which should meet your charging needs efficiently.
Portability is essential, as some wireless chargers are compact and travel-friendly, while others are bulkier and unsuitable for on-the-go use. Consider your mobility needs when selecting a charger.
Some wireless chargers, like those with MagSafe case compatibility, allow you to charge your iPhone with a compatible case. However, bulky cases may affect charging efficiency.
The Pitaka MagEZ Slider 2 can simultaneously charge your iPhone, Apple Watch, AirPods, and MagSafe battery pack. It features an ergonomic compact design, Aramid Fiber construction, and a removable Apple Watch charging dongle, making it a versatile and highly rated option.
The Apple MagSafe Charger offers fast 15W wireless charging support for the latest iPhone models. It is a reliable and compatible choice, particularly for those who prefer Apple-branded accessories.
Before You Leave
Get Our Prime Content Delivered to your Inbox for Free!! Join the Ever-Growing Community… Right Now.
Give this article a quick share,
Wrapping up: The Best Wireless Charger for iPhone
In conclusion, wireless chargers are becoming increasingly popular, and there are plenty of options available in the market. When picking the best wireless charger for your iPhone, it is important to consider factors like wattage, compatibility, additional devices, charger type, and portability. By keeping these factors in mind, you can select the wireless charger that best suits your needs and preferences. We hope that this review guide has helped you in making an informed decision and finding the best wireless charger for your iPhone.