Wish to use PC apps on your android phone? You need to know how to convert EXE files to APK and this is a step-by-step guide. We discuss how to convert the EXE files to APK on your Android phone using EXE to APK converter.
Requirements to Convert EXE to APK on Android
- EXE to APK converter tool
- Windows application in EXE format
- Android device
The EXE to APK converter tool will helps us extract the installation file from the Windows application in the EXE format.
We also need an Android device to run the converted apk file and use the windows software on our Android mobile phone.
[Step-By-Step] How to Convert EXE to APK using the Converter tool
- Download the EXE to APK file converter and install it on your Windows computer.
- Once you have installed the converter software, you can see two options –
- I have setup files.
- I have a portable application.
- Select the second option, “I have a portable application” from the above two.
- You now get to choose your EXE file on your Windows computer that you want to convert into APK. This EXE file is the application installation file for windows and not the installed app.
- Once your EXE file is uploaded, now we are ready to convert it into an APK file. Click on the Convert button to start the process.
- Depending upon the size of the software, the converter may take some time to convert the EXE file into APK.
- After the conversion is completed, a dialog box is displayed with the location of the APK file.
- Paste the APK file on the SD card of your Android device and run it.
- You can now use the EXE file on your Android smartphone.
The process is time-consuming but also works for most of the EXE files. For some reason, if the above tool doesn’t work for you, there is another option to convert the EXE files into APK and use it on your Android device.
[Second Method] INNO Extractor From Google Play Store
INNO extractor is one of the best ways to convert the EXE file into an APK file. Moreover, you don’t need a windows PC to use the INNO extractor to run EXE files on your Android device.
Here is the step-by-step process,
- Download INNO extractor from the Play Store.
- Now, download the EXE file on your Android device and store it on the SD card.
- Open the INNO extractor and search for the EXE file you have just downloaded.
- Now, click on the “Extract” button and the extractor will convert your file into APK.
- Double click on the APK file and install it on your Android phone.
INNO extractor is the best option if the first option doesn’t work for you. Moreover, there is no need for a Windows PC to convert EXE files into APK and run it on your Android device. On the other hand, the first option is a great and working method for most of the Windows application installation files.
Also read: 7 Best Android Emulators For PC 
These are the two best and simple methods to convert EXE files to APK with and without PC. The first step is always a go-to option to convert your files into APK but if the first option doesn’t work for you; the INNO extractor is the best.
You may also like,
- 7 Methods to Transfer Files From Android to PC
- How to Watch Netflix with Friends on Android and IOS Device
Frequently Asked Questions
An EXE file is an executable file / Setup / installation file that includes a program or a file that installs the application program on your Windows computer.
Android Package file or APK is a setup file for Android devices to install apps. When you install apps from unknown source, you can find the app extensions as APK.
A few of the windows software can be converted into APK files but not all of them. You can use INNO extractor to do this.