Nvidia Geforce enhances your gaming, screen recording, and all the GPU related applications; it is a handy software but at times you may face some errors. One of the Errors I faced is the Nvidia Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003. This error is common and can be easily solved using this guide.
NVIDIA GeForce Experience
Something went wrong. Try Rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience.
ERROR CODE: 0X0003
Make sure you are using administrative rights before trying any of the below solutions. You may need to tweak, uninstall, or reconfigure a few changes on your device and network.
You may also like,
- [Ultimate Guide] How To Choose Best Phones For Gaming
- Best Keyboard For Gaming: Switches, RGB and in Budget
[Fix] NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003
There are easy solutions to fix Geforce Error Code 0x0003; Most of these require you to have an administrator account to fix the error. If you are not having the administrative account, make a new one and proceed with the solutions.
1. Update Nvidia GeForce Experience Drivers
Updating the GeForce Experience is important to rule out the odds of buggy drivers. To update the Nvidia GeForce Experience to latest drivers, follow the below steps –
- Open the windows device manager (Windows + X on your computer).
- Click on display drivers and Right-click on “Nvidia Graphics Card“.
- Select “update drivers” and it will automatically update the Nvidia Drivers.
Updating your Nvidia drivers should be your foremost step before reinstalling(Step 2); the old drivers may be buggy and out-dated.
2. Reinstalling Nvidia GeForce Experience
This is the most basic and easiest step on the list, additionally, many users have confirmed this solution to work. It is because most of the time the old drivers are corrupted or out-dated. So, you may encounter GeForce error code 0x0003 repeatedly.
- Uninstall the current Nvidia GeForce completely from your device
- Navigate to the control panel.
- Select “programs and features”.
- Look for Nvidia GeForce and click on uninstall.
- Download the latest version of Nvidia GeForce from the official Nvidia website.
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the setup.
- Launch Nvidia GeForce Experience on your device.
Note: Download the setup file based on your system type (32 bit or 64 bit)
To check the system type, follow the below steps –
- Look for “my computer” on your Windows Device.
- Right-click on “my computer icon”.
- Select properties
Uninstalling the Nvidia components from this method is most recommended. This is because using this method we will remove every Nvidia component from your windows computer and reinstall the GeForce Experience. This should solve the Nvidia Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003 without any additional fix. But if you are still facing the problem, it is a device-specific issue and you need to follow up with the other solutions in the list.
3. Nvidia Telemetry Container
If Nvidia GeForce Experience is unable to interact with the Desktop, you can encounter the GeForce Error Code 0x0003. To solve this, we will tweak some changes with the Nvidia GeForce Experience.
Here is what to do –
- Open the run command on your windows computer (windows key + R).
- Type “services.msc” and hit enter.
- From the list of apps, select “Nvidia Telemetry Container” and right-click to open the properties.
- Navigate to “Local System Account” and check-mark “Allow the service to interact with the desktop” then click apply.
- Repeat the steps and enable all the services of
- Nvidia Display service container
- Nvidia Local System Container
- Repeat the steps for Nvidia Network Service Container.
- Relaunch the Nvidia GeForce Experience.
This should solve the Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 on your windows computer.
Conclusion – Fix Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003
These solutions should fix Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 on your windows computer. Though it is an excellent app, you can experience such bugs and errors. But no worries, this guide should solve your problem.
There are several symptoms – A few of them are, computer crashes, Screen display error, loud fan, driver crashes, blank screen, and automatic system restarts.
Nvidia Local system container handles the display tasks on your windows computer. It may lead to error 0x0003 on your computer.
You may also like,
- Best GBA Emulators For Android & PC – Free & Paid GBA EMU
- How to Update Windows 7/8 to Windows 10 For Free
- Best Ethernet Cable for High-Speed Internet Bandwidth