How to make Instagram Reels Video? Make Tiktok Like Videos
Instagram launched its very own TikTok clone called reels right after the Indian government banned 59 Chinese apps. No doubt why Indians are becoming a fan of this TikTok clone, Instagram reels is winning hearts with the best alternative name. In this guide, I will show you how to make an Instagram reels video and how to make a perfect reels video.
How to Make an Instagram Reels video?
To make an Instagram Reels Video, First, update to the latest Instagram app from Play store and app store. Using Instagram reels is a bit tricky compared to TikTok, but most of the features are similar. So, it won’t be any difficult.
Here are the steps to make an Instagram reels video,
- Open the Instagram App on your smartphone.
- Swipe or click on the camera button in the left top to add a new story.
- Swipe between different modes and select the “Reels” option.
- Now you can shoot your 15 seconds video by clicking the record button.
- Once you have recorded the video, click on the next arrow, and add animated Gifs and doodles.
- You can also save your video using the download button and then click on the next arrow.
- Now, you can write the description, tag a user, or use hashtags.
- The reels video is now ready. You can now post reels to your profile or add it as a story.
It was simple to shoot a reels video. But do you want to learn how to add music and other effects on your Instagram reels? It is simple and easy to make a reels video with sound and effects. Here is how to make a perfect Instagram reels video.
Also read: Best Video Editing Apps
How to make a Perfect Instagram Reels video?
Let us make a TikTok type Instagram reels video by adding music and effects.
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Swipe or Click on the left-top camera icon.
- Browse through different modes in the story view and select the Reels option.
Now that you are in shooting mode, we will select music for your reels video.
- Click on the music icon from the shooting mode and browse for your desired song.
- You can adjust your favorite 15 seconds using the slider.
You have selected the song and adjusted your favorite 15 seconds. But if you are missing the slow-motion effect like the TikTok one, here is how to do it.
- Click on the motion icon (second icon) and select the speed you wish to record your video.
- You can change the speed of your video anytime by clicking on the same motion icon.
If you are missing out on adding those funky effects to your TikTok video, you can do the same on Instagram reels.
- Click on the “effects icon” and browse from funky effects collection.
- Record your video with the effects.
You can also record your video with a timer if you are shooting alone or with a tripod.
- Click on the timer icon (Fourth icon).
- Drag to select the timer length (Unlike TikTok, you can choose any length and not just 3,7 or 10 seconds timer)
Using the above features, you can make TikTok like videos on Instagram reels. You cannot add your music as of now, but we expect Instagram to release this feature soon on reels.
If you want to know how to download reels video, check our blog on how to download Instagram reels video.