Paramount Plus is the hub of entertainment with more than 30,000 movies and tv shows. It is a single subscription platform to view entertainment from channels such as BET, CBS, and other ViacomCBS media. It is available on various streaming platforms such as smart TVs, smartphones, and gaming consoles. Earlier, it was not possible to watch Paramount Plus directly on Samsung smart TV, but with Tizen OS and 2017 and newer models, you can now make it happen. But how do you activate and watch Paramount Plus on Samsung smart TV? This guide is all about that. Let’s dig in more.
- Where to Find Paramount Plus Activation Code?
- How to Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung TV?
- Sign in Using Paramount Plus Account on Samsung Smart TV
- Is Paramount Plus Safe for Kids?
- Is CBS All Access and Paramount Plus the Same?
- What Devices Can You Stream Paramount Plus?
- Frequently Asked Questions [faqs]
- Final Notes: Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
If you are having errors and issues with watching Paramount Plus, here is a guide on how to fix issues with Paramount Plus on Samsung smart TV.
Where to Find Paramount Plus Activation Code?
Paramount Plus activation code is necessary when you want to use it on various platforms such as smart tv and streaming devices. To activate Paramount Plus on Samsung smart TV, you will need to have this activation code. However, while most people think it is difficult to find while it is not so.
Here are the steps to find Paramount Plus Activation Code for your account,
- Using your Android/iOS/PC device, open a web browser and create two browser tabs. Ensure these two tabs are not in incognito mode.
- Now, log in using your Paramount username and password in one of the tabs with the account having a valid subscription. If you only have the Paramount subscription, you will have to upgrade to the Paramount Plus to watch the maximum entertainment.
- In the other tab, visit www.paramountplus.com/activate, and you will find the activation code shown on your screen.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung TV?
- Using your browser-based devices such as a laptop or smartphone, visit the www.paramountplus.com website.
- Now, log in using your account credentials such as email id and password.
- Navigate to the “Settings” option, and select activate device option.
- You will find a 7-digit code, copy it, and save it for later. Also, remember that this activation code is for a limited time and will refresh once the time is passed.
- On your Samsung smart TV, download and install the Paramount Plus app from the app store.
- You will be either asked to sign in or enter the activation code; choose the activation code option.
- Now, enter the activation code we copied earlier, and you are ready to watch Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV.
Sign in Using Paramount Plus Account on Samsung Smart TV
- Download and install Paramount Plus on your Samsung smart TV.
- Choose to sign in using your Paramount Plus account.
- Enter your valid email id and password that you have used to subscribe to the Paramount Plus account.
That’s all. This is how you can watch your favorite Paramount Plus shows and movies on your Samsung smart TV. Finding an activation code can be a little time-consuming, and a simple sign-in makes it easy to stream Paramount Plus on your Samsung smart TV with ease.
Is Paramount Plus Safe for Kids?
Paramount Plus hosts movies and shows from various ViacomCBS platforms such as BET and Comedy Central. At times, you might find some films and sitcoms for children below the age of maturity, for which you can use the in-built parental control app.
The parental control app restricts children from watching inappropriate content for their age. Moreover, parents need not put additional effort into this as the in-built parental control app shuffles movies and shows based on their ratings.
Is CBS All Access and Paramount Plus the Same?
Yes, CBS All Access and Paramount Plus are the same, and you can access all the movies and shows from CBS All Access on Paramount Plus. Additionally, all the devices that support CBS All Access can download and install Paramount Plus with the same user information. Moreover, if you have been using CBS All Access for quite a time now, you must see the rebranding of Paramount Plus already on your account.
If you cannot see the CBS All Access replaced as Paramount Plus, you might want to log in again.
What Devices Can You Stream Paramount Plus?
- iPad or iPhone
- Android phone or tablet
- Apple tvOS (4th generation and later)
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire Stick TV or Kindle Fire tablet
- Portal TV
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
- LG TV
- Xfinity Flex and X1
- Cox Contour box
- Chromecast (via your computer or iOS/Android mobile device)
Google Chromecast 3
Amazon Fire Stick
Roku Streaming Stick +
Frequently Asked Questions [faqs]
CBS All Access is now rebranded as Paramount Plus, which allows you to access movies, tv shows, and sitcoms from BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount pictures, and more.
You can stream Paramount Plus on popular streaming devices such as Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, and More. You can also watch Paramount Plus on Samsung smart TV and gaming consoles such as Xbox, PlayStation, and More.
No, all you need is to have a Paramount Plus subscription, and that will do to activate Paramount Plus on Samsung smart TV.
Before you leave…
Get Our Prime Content Delivered to your Inbox for Free!! Join the Ever-Growing Community… Right Now.
Final Notes: Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
This is how you can activate Paramount Plus on your Samsung smart TV and seamlessly stream your favorite movies and shows. If you are using a 2017 or earlier model of Samsung smart TV or your device is unsupported, you can stream Paramount Plus using streaming devices such as Chromecast, Roku, or Amazon Firestick. You can also use a gaming console such as Xbox to stream Paramount Plus.