Inappropriately updating windows may cause trouble to system files and moreover affect your important files. Fix windows update using these simple tips and safely exit from the process. The base part is simple, you can use a CD drive with licence key or authentic patches from official website.
What exactly can happen if you don’t fix windows update?
Firstly we need to understand the basic reason for updating windows. When Microsoft releases windows patches and updates, it amplifies new malware definitions and loop holes. Software’s security is compromised by developers and there is a legitimate reason to do so. At certain situation the security is to be compromised by developer self and in certain situations they just escape from eye. If we don’t fix windows update then one can get attacked by malware and other virus.
Buy authentic windows update from official site at Microsoft
How can one escape – Fix windows update screen?
- The most basic solution is the usage of three monkeys present in keyboard, Alt +Shift +Del. This will let you come back to sign up screen and roll back the update.
- The second simplest solution is to use hard power buttons of system, the power button. In such situations it is okay to hard reset your system. It will just end the process and take back to your login screen. If your system fails to comeback then you probably are late pressing the button.
- Get into safe mode using boot operations. This allows you to remove all the temporary update your system took in.
- Perform a start up repair operation which will help you take back inappropriate system files added. This advance start up tool is available in advance operations at the start.
- Install new copy of authentic windows update, this is the last option you can use to save your system. This will erase your previous copy and save your system from death bed.
Also read: Windows 10 amazing 5 features April 2019